Rules and Regulations
- The students are appreciated if they are at school within 9.00 am. Regrettably the gates will remain closed after 8:50 am.
- A well presented student is a feast to the eye and mind. A neatly pressed uniform complimented with well-polished
shoes will make a world of difference
- Being regular to school is the root of progressive education. Absence from the school will be encouraged
only on grounds of ailments-prior information from the parent and supportive medical certification is a pre requisite
- Visitors will not be encouraged to meet the students during school hours
- Parents can meet the teachers either before 9.00 am or after 3:30 pm. A prior appointment will be appreciated
- Kindly note deeds of misbehaviour, indiscipline, insubordination, destruction of school
property will not be considered lightly by the Authorities
- The parents are requested to submit the medical history of their wards concerned
- The students are requested not to bring any kind of jewellery or expensive articles to
school. The school cannot be held responsible for the loss of the same. It would be appreciated if the parents
follow the aforesaid rules strictly
Note: Kindly understand that there might be periodical changes, if required, in the rules –in the interest of the pupil.
Parents are requested to avoid sending chocolates with plastic wrappers of any sort on birthdays of students. Contributing books to the school library on these occasions would be an asset.
Conditions for withdrawal
The School management would appreciate a request filed from the parent for the withdrawal of their children in a written format by January. In case it is not given, kindly note that the First Terminal Fee has to be remitted.