The Academic Year :
The Academic Year ensues in the month of June and wraps up in the month of April the following year.
Admission Procedure :
- A child should have completed Three years or Four years before June for admission for LKG and UKG respectively and Five years before June for I Std and the corresponding ages for the successive classes.
- During Admission an original copy of the Performance Card, Birth Certificate, Community Certificate and Transfer Certificate should be submitted along with the filled in application. The above mentioned will remain in the custody of the School Administration.
- The child’s passport sized photograph should be affixed on the application.
- An Entrance Exam will be conducted for the students seeking admission from Std I – X.
- The Entrance Exam will be conducted in the second week of March. The students will be tested in English, Mathematics and Second Language.
- The list of selected students will be displayed on the School Notice Board or through Post.
- Admission is confirmed on the submission of the afore-mentioned documents and the payment of the Registration fee.
Conditions for withdrawal
The School management would appreciate a request filed from the parent for the withdrawal of their children in a written format by January. In case it is not given, kindly note that the First Terminal Fee has to be remitted.